Ceramic Fine Filter CFP
Before the coarse filtered bio or sewage gas can be fed to the gas consumer it is normally passed through a ceramic fine filter.
Here the gas is passed through a ceramic or fire-clay unit with a pre-determined pore diameter. Fine particles < 150 – 210 µm and condensate vapour are effectively removed.
This eliminates any possible damage to components further on in the gas processing line. A variety of filter materials and filter sizes can be provided to meet the exact requirements of the application.
• Simple, maintenance free design
• Low pressure loss
• Differential pressure indication with u-pipe gauge
• Easy access through screwed cover
• Removal of condensate water via siphon
• Manufactured entirely from 1.4571 stainless steel
• Made in Austria
• Various filter materials according to the application
• Inlet and outlet connections for pressure gauges
• Use of an automatic condensate removal system