Foam trap FDS
Foam traps on digesters serve for the visual recognition of foam build-up on the sludge surface.
Should foam be detected a spray film is generated through a spraying unit, which eliminates the foam on the surface of the sludge, thus, preventing the ingress of foam into the pipework.
Ennox foam traps can be delivered either as a manual or fully automatic unit, as well as with an under/over pressure safety valve. Manufactured entirely from 1.4571 stainless steel
• Simple, maintenance free design.
• Reliable and safe foam recognition with inspection windows and light curtain (ATEX suitable)
• Including cleaning nozzles for the inspection windows
• Connection for under/over pressure valve available
• Manufactured entirely from 1.4571 stainless steel
• Made in Austria
• Semi or full automatic
• Dust cover for sensors available upon request